Take Care of You!
It's important to recognize your healthy eating and exercise accomplishments along your journey to lifelong transformation. And it's best to enjoy yourself with non-food rewards to keep you on track.
Why do rewards matter? Because when you celebrate your accomplishments, you remind yourself that your goals are attainable.
Each of these rewards celebrates health and promotes wellbeing. Schedule them throughout your journey and feel good about yourself every step of the way.
- Schedule a massage! There is no better way to spoil your body. If you're on a budget, ask your spouse or partner to give you a massage.
- Visit a personal trainer. Reinvigorate your workout routine. Hire a personal trainer for a single session or a series of sessions to learn new moves, change your program, or simply to bolster your motivation.
- Take a day off work! Don't forget about those extra personal days you have stashed away. Take the day off to read a good book, discover new recipes, visit a museum, or get a manicure or pedicure.
- Try a new haircut! When is the last time you changed your hairstyle? A new cut can boost your confidence immediately. Or if you already have a hairstyle that you like, invest in a blowout or hair color.
- Take a day trip! A weekend getaway or a luxurious vacation is a fantastic way to celebrate. Pack the car and head to the mountains for a day of skiing with the family. Or grab your friends and head out on a hike for an afternoon of fun!
Ask me about other ways to reward yourself without food, and be sure to take advantage of these opportunities to celebrate YOU without compromising your personal journey to Optimal Health.