How-To Make a Powerful Dream Board
When it comes to transforming your life one healthy habit at a time, bring your dreams to life by creating a dream board or visual outline of your overall goals in 2018.
Make your own unique dream board to help you achieve your goals while also defining your vision for the future. Follow these steps from wikiHow to create your board, and feel free to share it with me when complete!
- Define your goals. First, set your goals. What are your overall objectives in 2018?
- Find pictures and quotes to enhance your drive. Use magazines to find pictures and powerful quotes that speak to your overall goals in 2018. There are a wide range of magazines, like Good Housekeeping or Shape, that contain materials you can tailor to Dr. A's micro-habits like the power of motion or healthy hydration.
- Make your board a collage. Be creative with the construction of your board. Consider pasting images on colorful backgrounds to add a bit of color or use a pattern from fabric.
- Add words of encouragement. Reinforce your goals and overall vision by adding buzz words, and words of inspiration that stand out, helping to strengthen your daily resolve.
- Share your dream board. When your dream board is finished, let's talk about your visions, dreams, and goals out loud, taking another step toward making them come true and attainable in the near future.
Would you like to join me on February 10th to create your dream board?