Habit for living above the line.
Empower yourself by living above the line and making decisions that reflect you! Take responsibility and take steps to becoming the best version of yourself that you can be.
Here are some habits to help you live above the line:
- Journal more. Take ownership for your actions and write them down. Take a few minutes each day to write a sentence or two reflecting on your day.
- Sleep more. Try to get seven to eight hours of sleep a night. By getting restful sleep, you can become more aware throughout the day and be more accountable.
- Drink more water. Try to drink about 64 ounces of water a day to stay healthy and help fight potential food cravings. Hydration is essential for your Optimal Wellbeing, can help you remain responsible, and assist you in making better decisions.
- Reach out to your supportive Community. Connect with those who have likely been in a similar situation as your own. They can help guide you with making above the line decisions and keep you on track to your goals.
- Get moving. Participate in healthy motion to help guide you along your journey. Not only is healthy motion good for getting your blood flowing and heart pumping, it is also a great tool for clearing your mind. Help focus your mind on what is most important to you.
Take ownership and be responsible and accountable on your journey to lifelong transformation. Sometimes just changes in thinking can make all the difference in the world. Check out some of these positive alternatives.